C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 12:10:29 -0700
I've set the date for the surgery. I'll be going in on July 16th. Because
of the way the trial was, I feel that the baclofen pump is the way for me
to go. I hope that all of you on this list, find a solution to any problems
you may be having because of your CP, because this is relieved a lot of
stress because of the pain I'm in. Even if the pump isn't right for you,
you might be able to find something else to help you.

Dana Marshall and Gillis, the Wonder Service Doberman