C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 01:43:36 +0100
On Friday 05 Apr 2002 1:18 am, Rayna Lamb wrote:
> Just looked at Deri's website for the pic's (thanks for doing that
> Deri, I'm still using Amaya on my `puter - still have to get round
> to downloading a decent browser... - and can't access Yahoogroups),
> and wow, you all look fabulous.  I have to ask though - Kat, why
> why why why did you get rid of all that wonderful hair!!!!!!!!  I
> would sell my SOUL for hair like that, you looked FANTASTIC!
>
> Rayna
> (Who will get a decent picture scanned next week and join you all)
> {And who has the flu at the moment - all stuffed up and snuffly -
> damn change of seasons...}

Hi Rayna,

I'm sure we can get you onto something more helpful than Amaya. Are
you sure they haven't put 'Netscape' on as well?

Do the following at the command prompt:-

        df -k
        uname -a

and send me the output. The first tells me how much room you've got
on your disk, the second will tell me about which version of Linux
you are running).

Cheers

Deri