C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:18:05 +0800
This was in the `Weekend Australian', our (respectable) national newspaper.

PET PROJECT

`Homegrown philosopher Peter Singer caused a stir last week with his
assertion that it is OK to have consensual sex with animals.  He
hastened to add that his tastes tend to run in other direction, but
his thesis is that if it's all right to eat pork, it's... oh, never
mind.'

Remind me not to come back as an animal in my next life, I'd rather be
knocked off by Peter Singer than knocked up by him!!!!  ROTFLMAO

Rayna