C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:19:29 -0500
Yeah, Laura has to carry teacher's "malpractice" insurance, of all things.
Can you believe that crap?  Ah, well,  Western "democracies" are no better
than totalitarian governments--they only have one tool to fix all problems:
a hammer.  Public Education "worked" for the masses when decisions were made
at the local level.  Now State Boards of Education and the Feds have to
micro-manage every thing that happens in the classroom.  Not every social
ill can be fixed by a social "program".