C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:25:48 -0500
 well, i am not deri, but, my wife read the book, liked it and told me that
she (cornwell) did a lot of resarch.
i think she said that cornwell made  a good case for who the ripper was,
but, can't really be sure of that last statement. i could be recolecting
something from another book since judy reads all the time.