C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:11:40 -0700
kendall, i'd be interested in knowing what these
people who retired before rumfeld became sec of
defense actually could know about how he is running
the department too. the management style is autocradic
but gets it done. these used to be in ranks types do
not like that, but, the fact is that they have been
out of the loop for years now.
  hell i could sit here and say "i don't like the way
the cdc is being ran by gerberdine." but the truth of
the matter is i have been gone 3 years and really
would not have a clue except what my buddies tell me.
the difference is that i don't have a lazy reporter
that can't dig up something real publishing my
remarks. for every general that they dig up to
critisise, there is more that they do not interview
becouse they are not going to critisize.

there is no real news here. same old "get rid of
rumsfeld" that has been going on now for quite a
while.

while i am at it i'll go ahead and address the
ludicrus idea that there is more violence in iraq than
there was under saddam.  there are no towns having the
entire populations wiped out by poison gas, there are
not mas graves with hundreds and even thousands put
int them. there is not women being taken to a room
where a goverment employee hired for the purpose rapes
and tortures them. i find the whole discussion to be
totally senseless. i am sorry if you find that
statement offencive, but the whole idea defiles any
real logic.

  i am turning off the list for a while. i am not
going to have my hands swelling from debating the
senseless. enjoy the party.