C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:07:39 EST
In a message dated 03/31/2000 2:50:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  Is This a bad thing?  Am I being shunned?  Am I unwelcome?  Am I
 intruding,
 > and if so how?  Should I split?
 No , no , no , no , no !  Everybody is welcomed here.  Kathy Pink Lancaster
 , WI

Kathy, you're a good soul.  We don't shun people here,do we?  That only
happens on Amish listservs.

I was actually supposed to have CP, but I got in the wrong line by mistake,
and ended up with peripheral neuropathy.  Don't think I'm not mad about it
either.  I have that wheelchair Becky doll; she doesn't have an official
disability.  Maybe she could have CP.  Really though, I think her disability
is terminal cuteness.  I give her 9 on the hurl-o-meter.