C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 12:15:38 -0400
Especially down that way.  North Central Florida is beautiful with gently
rolling hills, beautiful trees and lots cool fresh water springs.  Usually
if you here of sink holes that's the place to find them though.  And I
refuse to tell anyone where to find the unspoiled beaches.  OK, I can be
bribed but, not easily.

South Florida, you really have to go far to get to the pretty parts, and the
keys are all but ruined anymore.  Although, John Pennecamp park was fun even
if I swallowed too much saltwater.  Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]