C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 10:26:25 -0400
Umm

My  late grfather maternal had  surgery  and was left with an ostomy bag(is that
the term)

I guess that was cutting edge med for late 1930's

Anyway my mother has been geetting regular yearly colonoscopies (my mother is
abled bodied or however the term is today

And always "knocked out"

And never had a problem

I'm not at all following wat the big concerns are .

You should be put out temp

What exactly is this prep you are alluding to?

 Very sincerely asked