C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:58:34 EST
In a message dated 03/01/2000 6:24:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I think many of you have forgotten that this is INTERNATIONAL list.  There
 are also strong DEMOCRATS on this list.  I am one of those, and nothing one
 say is going to change my vote.  All of the talk about guns and McGain has
 however changed the way that I think about this list.

 Becky >>

Point taken and well put Becky.  There are a lot of people on the list
though, and anyone is invited to share what they think.  I'm a registered
republican, but I've never voted a straight ticket.  I'm open to learn more
about democratic candidates and have an open heart to listen.  If I were to
end up voting for a democrat this time around, it wouldn't be the first time.

I keep thinking about people on this list who don't even live in the U.S.

If you don't approve of gun ownership, I don't see why you can't post about
that.  If we can't be open enough to hear your viewpoint, shame on us.  We
should hear all sides.  There may be a lot of people on the list who share
your views.  If your argument is sound, I may become one of them.

Betty