C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:44:27 -0500
Anee,

        I agree with you completely. Hollywood targets the young, slick
audiences who appreciate the sex, violence and profanity. I am not a total
prude, I will watch it, but Hollywood overdoes it. I watched "Tuesday with
Morrie" last night. It was wonderful!! But Hollywood is out to make a buck.
That's it.

Bobby