C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Norris Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:58:00 -0800
hi ,

yes i can understand this problem as a disabled black man you have to find a person that is open and honest .. one that can acceppt you for what and who you are,, being african american its very difficult to find black woman that will date disabled men ,,

just be open yourself to other disabled men that is another ave. of dating

try different cultures just be open to all things.

dont waste time on negative people as soon as they come dismiss then right away life is just too short for them to bring you down

go out and be seen ,, go out and be heard

good luck

Hi, I=B4m =C1sd=EDs from Iceland. As some of you may know, I=B4ve been=
seperated=20
for a long time and I haven=B4t had much luck with finding a man on the=20
Internet or in daily life. My friends have told me that I should just be=20
myself, I have tried that but when I mention my disability, men disappear=20
quick. I don=B4t know what to do, can you give me any advice? I just can=B4t=
=20
accept the thought of being alone for the rest of my life, without a=20
partner. How is it possible to fulfill those needs that people generally=20
take for granted? I hope that you can give me some magic tip to help me=20
with this problem.
Thank you,
=C1sd=EDs Jenna=20

gary norris gray