C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:26:45 -0500
Thanks!  Yeah, the old man's still "Semper Fi" and he mustered out as a
light bird in '69!

Ohio has several programs for disabled sportsman/woman.  They've really
gotten on the bandwagon.  Too bad the rest of the state gov't hasn't
followed suit.

So, how was Wyoming?  Man, I'd love to live there, but my neighbor says it's
the most beautiful place he ever starved (no jobs).  Laura (my wife) and I
have a little postage-stamp plot just east of DuBois near Torrey Canyon.
It's really just big enough to pitch a tent on--no well, electricity or good
access.  You have to go in by fire-road, so we've never been there in
winter.
In what part of the state did you reside?

-Kyle