C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:02:51 -0400
I understand where you're coming from, Meir, except that I'm not
comfortable with subjorgating the life of the mother to the fetus.  I think
that each case needs to evaluated by a panel rather than just the parents.
But yeah, I remember the Baby Doe case and it was an appalling exercise in
choosing selfishness over life.

Kat