C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:52:45 -0600
And I've been to Canada and the Carribean....

Not knowing about the "Bush Doctrine" was what got me.

Ken,

Have I been replaced on the ticket by Stephen Colbert?  If he's
willing, I'll gladly bow out, but he's quite a bit more liberal than I

http://www.colbertnation.com/home

--

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950