C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 13:01:15 -0400
Hello, Everyone!

Just a short note to let y'all know I'm having a great time here in Phladelhpia, where I'm on my vacation.  I have not been able to access my email via my office laptop so I've had to wait until I couild access my email via my cousin's pc.  He owns the ocffee bar in the new Liberty Bell Visitors Centre and the Centre is a beauty, with all sorts of exhibits on the American Independence, Philadelphia, and Benjamin Franklin.  It's totally accessible and I have had no trouble getting about in it.  It's been a different story, however, out on the streets, for many of them are bricks or cobblestones, whicb are very difficult to navigate on wheels.

I'll be back home on Saturday, so you will likely be hearing from me again then, and I'll give you more details on the historical (and modern) sights I've seen here.  That is, if you're interested...  I promise no vacation slide shows, LOL

Kat