C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:49:16 -0400
The power came back on after awhile.  The worst part was the utter boredom.
I'm not used to sitting still that long in the dark without being able to
look out the windows.  Luckily we had crated all the cats at feeding time so
we didn't have to worry about anyone running away or getting squashed.  We
ended up going over and checking up on the neighbors dog as they couldn't
get into a kennel and they both had to work (she's a dispatcher, he's a
cop).  At that time we saw someone driving around.  It was one of the other
neighbors.  We had flashlight wars until the rain started again.  Lots of
wind, no damage and really we get more rain during one of the thunderstorms.
Still glad we were ready and no one got hurt.  Glad to hear others on the
list are ok.  (By the way we live in Brevard county)

Elizabeth Hill Thiers, OTR/L
email address: [log in to unmask]
homepage: www.bv.net/~john/bethsot1.html