C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:57:01 EDT
I think I'm going to start answering the phone "Bird Woman!"  What do you
think?

Good on you for saving that turtle, Beth. I wouldn't be able to deal with an
animal in the road by myself now, but I'm not above stopping traffic and
snagging somebody else to get a little guy out of harm's way.

I'd love to go down to Fla. for a couple of weeks.  I really need to get away
but I can't right now.  Blast it all.