C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:04:50 -0400
Switch use is all in the placement.  I usually tell parents of kids with cp
we are going to work on a skilled activity such as fine motor work or switch
use or we are going to work on trunk stability or limb strengthening.  A lot
of kids with fluctuating tone have pretty good distal control if hold their
arm.  How are they testing him for color recognition?

Beth T. the OT