C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Orzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:43:23 -0400
Mary,

Some time ago the NYS DDPC published a couple of papers relating to
aging and C.P. You can access it at:

http://www.ddpc.state.ny.us/pages/publication_database.asp

then pull down "General Disability".

I KNOW what aging does for people with C.P. My wife and I both have
it and I am 51, feeling (at times) like 95.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message and any attachments are solely for the
intended recipient and may contain confidential information which is, or
may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this e-mail
and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
immediately and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments.