C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 12:59:11 -0400
i saw this and think it was funny. humor is good.

Dr. Seuss The Lost Poem

I Love My Job

I love my job, I love the Pay,
I love it mor and more each day.
I love my boss, he is the best.
I love his boss and all the rest.

I love my office and its location,  I hate to go on my vacation.
I love my funiture, drab and gray, and the piles of paper that grow each
day.
I thin my job is really swell, there is nothing else i love so well.
I love to work among my peers, I love their leers, and jeers, and sneers.
I love my computer and its software, I hug it often though it won't care.
I love each program and every file, I'd love them more if they worked a
while.

I am happy to be here, i am, i am.
I'm the happiest slave of the firm, i am.
I love this work, i love these chores.
I love the meetings with deadly bores.
I love my job, i'll say it again - I even love those friendly men.
Those friendly men who came today, in clean white coats to take me away