C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:40:31 -0500
Trish,

        A very wise and sage move! And, I see, Jasper did respond. I am not
at all in favor of changing names, list owners, let alone beginning a new
list! There has been a dramatic decrease in "traffic", of late, but, as you
said, this is due to the time of year, etc. I like communing with me
listserv people and I think we support each other for the most part.
Personally, I have no problem with Jasper and I wish he would stay on. In
fact, Jasper has been most helpful to me.

        Hope your summer is rocking along okay with no major problem. We
just gave my wife old car to my daughter and son-in-law. The damn car
overheated on the way out oof town and my son-in-law is still here 'til we
get it fixed.

Bobby