C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 19:07:14 -0700
i was not far behind your dad, training in computers in summer of 68 before volunteering for navy in october of that year. was classified 4 f and went on to college but got the tain end of wiring computer boards (ibm 1401)  and the punchcards too.

enjoyed the origional more but this was amusing.

drove all day today to get here and visit judy's dad for a few days.

i'm off.