C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:15:14 -0700
i know of lots of things in the past that were and are
wrong, but, i disagree that that i can never be a
cheerleader. if our country does something right, the
i say "great." the fact that we were wrong in the past
does not preclude doing good now. good and evil is an
ongoing battle. the fact that we are on the wrong side
now or in the past, does not mean we can never be on
the right side.