C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:08:04 EDT
Susan;
Thanks for the insight about the batting in the playclothes.....problem is,
she likes to crawl around with no clothes.... my fault for teaching that it
feels good to run around with no clothes....HA HA wish I could!!  I just told
my girlfriend ,I needed to find her some pads.... Dad ( Lizzy's) says not to
worry it.
As for braces in her sleep..... We've been lucky thus far and she doesn't
have any such thing to hinder her at this time.  However, she just got cast
for afo's last week.  Other then bruised knees and bumps on her head( from
falling straight back)  we've been lucky not to sustain any other injuries
yet!! I'm sure when the 1st major one happens, you'll all hear about it. HEE
HEE
Thanks
Cindy Bushnell and Lizzy Jo