C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:51:33 EDT
very well said, anee...

i too, was going to pt, ot, speech t. and tutoring 4 times a week. i think
that contributed to my general lack of social ability. i had to work very
hard at overcoming this in college. when all is said and done, anee and i
still have out problems with spelling, and i can't divide worth a dime.  so
what, the friends mom can put your daughter on the toilet   our sense of
independence isn't tied to how much we can do by ourselves. rather it is in
WHO we are and who we are becoming.

mag