C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:26:35 -0400
Ken was talking of the gunman in LAX and I was just reading about the alert in
the Miami area, and I was thinking this seems familiar and I know why (have
been thinking this for a year).  When I flew into London back in 1974 to start
school, I flew into an alert generated by someone attempting to smuggle guns
for the IRA.  And a few weeks later, a bomb went off in Madame Truseau's Wax
Museum whilst I was in Chelsea.  Very scary.  We are going through what the UK
and Ireland has been going through for years.  As have Israel, France, etc.
We are catching up with the rest of the world in that respect, unfortunately.

Kat