C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 21:11:02 +0100
                Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> You are right, but that is what makes this list fun. It is
> going to be real quiet when Ken, Kyle and Laura goo on
> vacation.
>
> Bobby

Just to add to the temporary exodus, I'm off to Cape Town (South
Africa) next Sunday for 4-5 days, work related (it's a tough job
but someones got to do it!!). If anyone on this list is from that
neck of the woods, I'd love to hear from them.

There have been so many opportunities for puns recently I'm
afraid I'm going to pass on "goo", whatever they get up to on
holiday is Ok with me!! ;-)

--
Deri James