C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:32:20 -0500
Hi all...

I've been scarce in posting up to today as I was on holiday last week and
then on Saturday I fell ill with quite a bad case of stomach flu.  I wasn't
able to eat any food for 2  1/2 days and have just begun to eat solids
today.  I hate getting flu, especially the stomach kind.  I hate throwing
up.  I don't know how bulimics manage, really I don't.    I guess the
depressing thing was, I was alone the entire time and I was wishing my
mother were still about to hold my hand. *sniff*  I must have caught the bug
up in Philly and brought it home with me.  What a 'good-bye' present!

However, on Friday (before I got so sick), David and I went to see 'The Two
Towers,' and I got more out of it the second time around than the first.  It
was his first time in seeing it, and it blew him away.  Has anyone else on
this list seen it?  Rats, there's another whole year before 'The Return of
the King' comes out!  I know how the saga ends, as I'd read the books and I
re-read them when I was up in Philly, but the way Peter Jackson brings the
story to the film is so cool!

I'm glad to say I'm feeling better this evening and more my normal, cheerful
self. :-)

Kat