C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lawrence keplinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 20:52:54 +0000
I don't know why my introduction was returned to me. So I will give it
another try.

Hello people,

 My name is Dan Keplinger, AKA kinggimp for reasons you find out as time
goes on.  Did you know gimp also means fight spirit, its me in a nut
shell.  Anyway I’m 26 and needless to I have C.P.  last May I graduated
from Towson University with my major in Mass Communications and minor in
Art.  In February I started grad school at the University of Baltimore
for my master’s in Publications Design.  I’m an artist in every way just
fair warning about my thoughts and experiences.

Kinggimp