C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Mauro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 07:36:10 EDT
    HOW TO CAPTURE THE ART OF DISABILITY ON CANVAS
    A LICIL Workshop
    Conducted By Bob Mauro

Learn how to create beautiful paintings without actually knowing how to draw
or paint.  Anyone can.  Learn from Bob Mauro the secrets of creating salable
watercolors, acrylics and oil paintings -- regardless of disability or
artistic ability.

Bob Mauro has sold a number of his paintings.  Samples of Bob's work can be
viewed online at http://hometown.aol.com/bobezwriter/art.html.

If the person with a disability can hold a brush in his hand, in her mouth or
mounted on a head stick, that person can learn to paint.  We're not talking
about painting by numbers, but a system that is just as easy, great fun, and
much more creative.

In this workshop, Bob Mauro will use video, slides, handouts and samples of
his work and that of other disabled artists to teach participants how to
become the artist he or she always wanted to be.  Bob will also cover ways to
sell one's work.

This workshop will be held on Tuesday, July 10th, 2001, from 2:30 to 3:45 at
LICIL.

To register for this free workshop, contact LICIL at 516-796-0144 voice or
796-0135 TDD.  Join us!

Bob Mauro - [log in to unmask]
  Visit My Website   --->     <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bobezwriter">BOB MAURO'S WEB SITE</A>
    Visit My Art Gallery --->     <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bobezwriter/art.html">BOB MAURO'S ART GALLERY</A>
     Visit My Ham Radio Web --->          <A HREF="hometown.aol.com/bobezwriter/kz2g.html"> BOB MAURO, KZ2G</A>