C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:09:44 -0700
well, yes, all of us would take a cure if it were
avaible, but, cp is a injury not a virus, bacteria, or
even an infection.
  there is not even a blip on the screen in the way of
a cure. if they can get the brain to regenerate itself
from the injury, then with theropy. of course it would
help stroke victims, accident victims, etc. just as
much as cp. right now a cure for this is science
fiction. next best thing though is to accept it and do
the best you can. once you do the best you can, then
you can be proud of yourself. that is not science
fiction.