C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:14:55 -0400
Too cool about the house!  You and Judy must be getting excited, eh?  Re:
the Grover Cleveland relationship, I can't really consider him a relative if
the line slpit over 300 years ago!  Do you remember the line from Blazing
Saddles where (soon to be Sheriff) Bart says, "To tell a family secret, my
grandmother was Dutch!".  Never knew he could have been telling the truth...

What's Austin weather like?  The most of Austin is what I've seen on "Austin
City Limits"