C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:00:53 EST
I think it is a slow news cycle and they are scranbling for news. 2 1/2% at
risk is not that alarming to me. Of course, I do not take either Vioxx or
Celebrex. You are right though about the law suits. Everyone is suing everyone
else.We are all paying the piper.
    But, the Scott Pederson deal is over and thye news people have to have
some big deal, until Michael goes on trial.

Bobby
Well, it seems that the drug companies were in such a hurry to get them to
market they did  shortcuts in the testings.  The drug companies stand to lose
millions of dollars in lost revenues and lawsuits and of course the costs of
prescriptions are just going to go up even more for us US residents.

I think we in the US are far too suit-happy but then the companies are so
money-hungry they essentially bring it on.

Kat