C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:29:36 +0000
On Monday 19 Nov 2001 8:54 am, Betty B wrote:
> In a message dated 11/18/2001 10:42:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>
> [log in to unmask] writes:
> > How is little "marble" coming along?  (a friend's brother called
> > his
>
> sister's
>
> >  first baby Marble until he was born...)
>
> My nephew and his charming wife are calling theirs "Peanut."
>
> Betty

"Buggalugs" here!!

Deciding the name for our first took ages, and I got a bit pissed off
rejecting names that sounded like puddings (Tapioca, Semolina, etc,).
To get my own back I suggested "Guano" telling Lin it translated to
"Rose Petal" in Brazillian! To my surprise she liked it and for 2
days it became the front runner in the baby naming stakes, that is
until she announced to my Dad his grandchild was to be called "Guano".

Boy did I cop it (off both of them).

The noun guano has 1 sense (no senses from tagged texts)

1. guano -- (the excrement of sea birds; used as fertilizer)

(Oops).

Cheers

Deri