C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 00:59:02 -0500
Hey Kyle,

Glad to hear from you, and am happy to hear of some success with your
c.p.  I've had some experience with Dantrium,  I don't really remember
if it was good or bad, but I do remember after getting off it, a doctor
telling me it was dangerous to the liver.  You want to be careful about
it, and take a blood test every 6 months, I guess,   I was ignorant
about this while I was on it,

All's well  on the home front, eh?   Do you think we will ever catch bin
Laden?     What's going on?  How's Laura?   I need  to ask you a
question offlist. I'll do it after I go rest.

Happy New Year everyone...
Mike...