C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:22:25 -0500
Friends,

I know I have been quiet lately, I have been fairly busy at work with
getting software tested and about ready to be released shortly, and also
getting ready to leave for Closing The Gap next Wednesday, so it's a very
exciting time in my life.  Also just today, I received another very positive
review and a 4% raise, I credit this to my experience last spring with going
through counseling and medication, they have not only improved my work
performance but my whole life in general.  I want to thank some of you who
wrote to me last spring as I was going through that.  It's like living a
whole new life to be able to be a positive person.  I have also lost some
weight with some more to lose, and I lift weights 3 times a week.

Thanks,

Anthony

 <http://www.anthonyarnold.net> www.anthonyarnold.net

(I blog)