C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:50:40 -0400
Angela,

I'd be glad to chat with him.

As to the wiring: there is a detachable node in the side of the battery at
the back of the chair.  I guess the other exposed components are at human
mercy as they can't yell "ouch" when pulled.  Good advice about labeling.

I'll be on my own, fortunately not flying United.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Steve M.