C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vera Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:06:40 EDT
Bobby,

 Thanks for the warm welcome.  I can't imagine that something they can
diagnose correctly in 1942 is still such a leap in the 90s - almost 2000!!!!
I guess it's just a matter of neurologists and someone who cares and someone
who does'nt.  I think we have hit the motherload in the neurologist we have
even if it has been a long time in coming.  When her doctor is with us he
always addresses and explains to Charlotte first and I think this is great.

I look forward to being part of this group.

Vera