C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:13:39 -0400
Hi,

Betty, you need to go to my Toothily Yours link on my web page and read the link
about root canals. RC's are the most over-prescribed treatment in dentistry. I
was told I needed one in 85; had a temp filling put in. Five years later, with
much fear and trepidation, I went to a new dentist, who removed the temp filling
and said I never needed a RC at all. Pockets left by RC's are breeding grounds
for bugs. There's even a link between RC's and fibromyalgia and other diseases
that screw up the immune system.

  BTW, you can get oil of clove at most health food stores.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier