C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 16:32:07 -0400
I have a family that has a member that fixes shoes and they fix the AFO for
them.  He uses the night time splinting to stretch the achilles tendon.  The
appliance has an adjustable nylon strap.  If you have someone make the foot
plates for you, Cascade makes some wonderful orthosis.  They are light and
nicely made, and a lot cheaper.  Kyle, I hope you able to report the
orthotist to their state association and also for fraud.

Beth the OT