C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:09:20 -0400
Regarding what Kat said,  by all means consult with an advocacy expert,
but I'd say a good dose of indignation and self advovcacy was in order.
with that  hospital and doctor.   Go to you local CII,  Some of them
have Fireeaters for advocacy experts., and they might want to take up
the hospital as a sensitivety project.   However, the statements made to
you don't surprise me, Jen.  The medical profession thinks we're unable
to have "normal lives."