C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joanne Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 20:46:31 -0400
Birth control pills do NOT stop your period, it just controls it so it
comes the same time every month. I know Deprovera does, and I think
Norplant does too, but I'm not sure on that one, nor am I sure how safe the
latter two are for such a young child. (or for anyone else) I forget how
old Nancy said her children are, I think 10? It won't be "necessary" for
them to shave til at least 14 or 15 or so...

Depilatories are good, I've never had any trouble with Nair, and it doesn't
smell as offensive as it used to. Like someone else mentioned you can take
care of that during Breanne's shower.