C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 14:55:17 -0600
Net Meeting is a Microsoft Program that is part of explorer 5. Check your
Program Files. It can be downloaded at the Microsoft Web Site for free. You
can search for it.
Copied from Help of Netmeeting
NetMeeting features

NetMeeting features allow you to place calls using directory servers,
conferencing servers, and Web pages. NetMeeting makes it easier to place
calls over the Internet, your organization's intranet, and with telephones.

You can work easily with other meeting participants by sharing programs.
Only one computer needs to have the program, and all participants can work
on the document simultaneously. In addition, people can send and receive
files to work on.

NetMeeting's audio and video let you see and hear other people. Even if you
are unable to transmit video, you can still receive video calls in the
NetMeeting video window.

With the Chat feature, you can talk with multiple people. In addition, Chat
calls can be encrypted, ensuring that your meetings are private.

Using the Whiteboard, you can explain concepts by diagramming information,
using a sketch, or displaying graphics. You can also copy areas of your
desktop or windows and paste them to the Whiteboard.

 If you are using Netscape I don't know if you have it or whether it is
available.

Joyce