C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:17:47 -0500
Hi Molly,
    I'm Susan (I've been hibernating in lurk mode for the last few months) I
have spastic quadriplegia and use Canadian crutches (royal blue or red sans
maple leaf).  I spent 79 through 85 meandering my way to a BA in psychology
at NYU. I followed that up with a MSW from Fordham. I agree with you
completely, the dorms at NYU are a great place to be! (Good school, great
neighborhood, single rooms my last few years, no wonder it took me so long
to graduate! (;-))