C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:29:45 -0500
This was in a remodeled house, so I don't think it was part of a chain.  If
they're all over in the South now, then I doubt the one in Reston's still
there. (Trademark infringement, and all that).

Ken, the Zanaflex (tizanidine HCL) worked well for me, but only at night.
Took care of those pesky night-time spasms, but it knocked me out like
Cassius Clay.  First time I took one was on a Saturday afternoon--scared the
bejabbers out of me because I was falling asleep so quickly.  I'd like to go
back on the stuff, but it ain't on my HMO's drug formulary and I've been too
lazy to pester my physiatrist to write a "he needs this stuff" letter.  I
asked the guy a couple times during office visits to write the note, but
nada yet.

-Kyle