C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:33:58 -0400
Thanks, Rayna.  I think suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness.  It's
selfish because the person is only thinking of himself and not of the effect
it will have on others.  It's not to say the person realises the selfishness
of the act, or that he isn't ill.  It's just to say a suicide will have
far-reaching effects on those who are left behind to clean up the mess and
grieve.

Kat