C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 06:20:03 EDT
Hey!  How are you all on this fine day!  It's Wednesday, otherwise known as
"hump day," and well, what more can be said about that?  Two down, three to
go -- you made it this far and the rest is a downhill slide.

For those of you who are interested, I had a major testosterone surge the
other day and bought a Dremel Tool.  I am now the proud owner of a Dremel
Tool, two glass cutters (one is a bottle/jar cutter), several grades of
sandpaper, assorted personal protective equipment (safety glasses, gloves,
N-95 respirator), AND assorted, nondescript little things.

Astro bids you good morning too.

That is all.

Betty
 <A HREF="http://expage.com/bettyshome">Welcome to Betty's Home</A>  (30%