C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:53:49 EST
It seems like a good subject to me.  If this is important to you than it's
good enough to be a topic of discussion.

If you want to know the truth, I think your field is somewhat narrowed in the
nondisabled guy market.  I inadvertently weeded out a lot of shallow
"friends" after I became disabled.

Does my answer put your question into perspective a little bit?

Betty