C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:15:51 -0400
April is indeed the cruelest month. Can you believe I didn't know the
Oklahoma bombing happened for several days after the fact. Alex went into
respiratory/cardiac arrest and it took over 30 minutes to get his beat back,
the day before the bombing. I wasn't watching TV, listening to the radio
etc, just spending my time in NICU wishing him strength, making life and
death decisions on his behalf and praying. The Oklahoma bombing still seems
like a history lesson to me rather than something I should have experienced
because I really didn't experience the horror of the bomb, just the horror
of one tiny babe fighting to survive.
Joanne